IASSON’s Dispute Resolution System safeguards the smooth co-operation between its members regarding issues such us poor quality of services, personal disputes etc
In order for a member to be eligible to apply for the D.R.S. process, all other alternative actions must have been taken with proven record.
Full disclosure of all facts from both sides is a prerequisite and non – disclosure will be considered as a mean of inducement and penalties will be accordingly assessed.
TERMS, CONDITIONS & PROCEDURE OF D.R.S.
The Dispute Resolution System is governed by the following terms & conditions in order to guarantee the objectivity and transparency of the procedure and the steps are:
1. Once a dispute arises the applying member must fill in the D.R.S. form and submit it to the Board of Directors
2. Board of Directors reserves the right to reject an application and resolve the issue by other means. If BoD approves the application the defendant party will be notified.
3. The hearings take place during the annual conference in a private meeting.
4. If the defendant party does not attend, the procedure will not be affected. The BoD will decide in absentia of the party.
5. Full disclosure of all facts from both sides is a prerequisite and non – disclosure will be considered as a mean of inducement. Penalties will be accordingly assessed.
6. If a member is judged as debtor, he must proceed with payment within 30 days after the decision.
7. Members have the right to object within one month after the decision has been issued.